[FX.php List] [OT] How to embed a QT video in a page

william.downs william.downs at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 19:00:04 MST 2008

Sorry Bob, I forgot to add that the iFrame src is of course the page
which you are currently viewing !

So - <iframe  name="iframe1" src="currently viewed page" align="top"
height="100" width="400" hspace="10" vspace="10">

The src is the name of the current page ! i.e. PHPSelf

excuse please  - it's late in Scotland !

William