[FX.php List] Cookie issue

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Feb 22 16:28:32 MST 2008

So here's the question then: if I were to pass the session variable in
all of my links and URLs (which I seriously doubt I'm going to go in
and do), and they had cookies disabled, the session variable would
tell my web server which set of session data to retrieve, and all
would be well?

The downside of this is the logistical nightmare of adding the
variable to every link on the site, and this particular web app has
literally dozens of them per page because it shows cars, and each car
has a link on it to farther into the web app.

But it's a possibility... :)

BP