[FX.php List] [OT] Client asking about installing plugin on server

Gaith Bader gaithb at cse.unsw.edu.au
Tue Feb 19 15:20:15 MST 2008

Hi,

Which version of FM server are you talking about here?
We are using it in our legacy databases in server v5.5 on os x
and I have to say SMTP-it seems to have some leak issues
  that after a while will simply freeze and will only work properly
after a restart. The more the plug in is used the faster the freeze
happens.

If he wants he can switch to apple script, something like XMail
for example and it is for free too (of course that only works if he
is using os x as his platform).

Regards,

Gaith Bader
Senior Information Officer
School of Computer Science and Engineering
The University of New South Wales

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org