[FX.php List] 1 success, one failure

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Feb 6 21:33:22 MST 2008

Well, I updated the webserver that goes with FMS9 and it's working fine.

But I updated one of my webservers that goes with a FMSA8 machine, and
it's not working.

I put up a phpinfo() page and got back the normal page, showing that
5.2.4 is running, but when I go to a site on that web server, it
doesn't process the PHP.

Here's a page:

http://www.bigfatoffice.com

This is going to an 'index.php' page...

So anyone have any ideas? This is not encouraging...

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954