[FX.php List] Can FX.php ask the server if it's doing a backup?

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Wed Feb 6 20:19:26 MST 2008

Dale,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, they are scheduled, and I know when they start, but never quite know when they will end because edit-activity extends the expected amount of time. I suppose overestimating the time period would be OK, but I was hoping to not warn people off it the backup had actually already completed.

-Troy