[FX.php List] [Off, I think] Address field names and tricks

Andrew Denman adenman at tmea.org
Wed Feb 6 19:57:42 MST 2008

Troy,

Your inquiry made me wonder about the autofill as well, and there isn't much
info out there about what the fields should be.  I even found out that
Google's toolbar doesn't exactly follow the rfc spec either:
http://www.google.com/support/toolbar/bin/answer.py?answer=18183&topic=11755
http://www.west-wind.com/WebLog/posts/726.aspx

This is definitely not a well-defined area of the web.

Andrew Denman