[FX.php List] [...barely off-topic] Upgrading webserver from PHP 4to 5

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Feb 6 16:19:44 MST 2008

Thanks; I'm going to give it a try tonight on one machine and see how
it goes.

When I wrote a web app for a client who is hosting it themselves, I
got errors that I fixed by declaring a couple of variables. I had a
variable that did or didn't get any value, depending on stuff in the
pages, and because it didn't get a value, kept causing errors.

So, my fear is that I'm going to have some of those again... but
hopefully not.

Best,

BP