[FX.php List] Where are my value lists...?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Feb 6 13:00:30 MST 2008

As usual, I have no point!

And of course, I think Kiwis are great people... I had a great
conversation w/ Rob Russell a couple of weeks ago. He wrote the great
scripts for automating backups on FM Server, and like you, he's a
Kiwi...

Nah, the Nashville Zoo doesn't hold a candle to New Zealand, which in
my book is a beautiful place... almost went there once on a tour...

Far be it for me, who lives in the heart of hillbilly-land, to slam
New Zealand!

BP