[FX.php List] [...barely off-topic] Upgrading webserver from PHP 4to 5

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Feb 6 12:34:54 MST 2008

One more question: Mac OS X Server 10.4.11 (Tiger) is running Apache
1.4, isn't that right? Is there a Terminal command that would return
the version to me?

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting