[FX.php List] Where are my value lists...?

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 6 12:09:11 MST 2008

Hi Steve

Yep, FMView() is necessary to pull value lists.

 From FXDataFormat.pdf:

___$ReturnedData['valueLists']___________________
print_r($ReturnedData['valueLists']);
print_r($ReturnedData['valueLists']['myValueList']);
echo($ReturnedData['valueLists']['myValueList'][0]);
When an FMView() action is called, any value lists on the layout
specified will be returned in this element
of the returned data array.  Please note that this element is only
returned from an FMView() action; you
may wish to perform a separate FMView() to pull the value lists for
the layout in your current search
request.  The 'valueLists' section contains two sub-arrays.  The
first sub-array uses the value lists' names
as indexes, while the second is numbered from zero.  A typical use
might be to step through the desired
value list using php's foreach() contruct.  Please see FXExamples.php
for a complex demonstration of how
the contents of this element can be used.

-Joel