[FX.php List] Who's still using PHP4?

Michael Layne fx at 9degrees.com
Fri Feb 1 10:18:28 MST 2008

PHP5 for 80% of current and recent project work.

I saw a book in Barnes & Noble yesterday for PHP6 and MySQL.

PHP4 is "dead" according to php.net.  I realize many folks still use
it and develop for it, but it is probably time to start moving
forward, no matter how "safe" we feel in PHP4.

Another vote for PHP5.