[FX.php List] OT: US window envelopes, window position on US letter paper

Dale Bengston dbengston at tds.net
Wed Dec 10 07:29:40 MST 2008

In my experience, there can be different window sizes and locations on
a #10 envelope. There is not a single standard. Some #10 window
envelopes even come with two windows, one for the addressee and one
(upper left) for the return address to show through - both addresses
from the paper inside.

I would suggest having your client's US staff measure the envelopes
they are actually using and provide you with the window size and
location.

Hope this helps,
Dale