[FX.php List] Spaces in Field Names...one more time with gusto

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Tue Dec 9 12:43:54 MST 2008

Jonathan,

Not to muddy the waters, but I've never had a problem with spaces in a field name using FX.php, as far as I can recall, not for sorts, finds, or edits.

I seem to recall that you have used actual field names as part of the URL that a user might submit. Maybe the problem is there instead? That's something I never do.

If you are applying a "fix" where it's not needed (in the FX calls) instead of someplace else, that could contribute to your dual misbehavior.

What it a user's URL for a typical situation where the problem crops up?
What is the code for FX you are using, and the code to get from the URL to the FX part?

-Troy