[FX.php List] Spaces in Field Names...one more time with gusto

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Tue Dec 9 10:53:05 MST 2008

OK.

Now how do I fix my problem?

The previous suggestions were to use str_replace, but there are a
variety of places to do this, and I'm running out of combinations.

In the form?
In the fx.php AddDBParam?

Plus...what characters am I replacing with what?

For reference, the application here is my super duper search page
engine that serves multiple db's and web sites simultaneously.  I
need to get this right so that it works for everyone because I can no
longer skirt the issue by requiring fieldnames with no spaces.

I'm not giving up until I crack this thing.