[FX.php List] Any experience with calling IWP from a FX page?

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Thu Aug 28 14:44:01 MDT 2008

For a second there, I thought you wrote..."shortcomings in PHP".  I
was about to blast back...."What shortcomings?!?".

I've not heard of anyone doing a cross method application.

You do realize that the best answer is to buckle down and learn what
you need to learn to do what you have to do in DWP....right? ;-)

Why not post the challenge and we'll try and help.