[FX.php List] Approach to update FM data from web input

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Tue Aug 26 17:26:09 MDT 2008

Jonathan,

It's not exactly trivial to set up, but there's a trick in FileMaker that we use to track and date-stamp all changes into a logging field for a record, showing original and new values. We've had users do that too, so it's nice to be able to see the old stuff.

It's too hard to explain in a minute, but it takes advantage of field calcution evaluation order.

-Troy