[FX.php List] Strange problem

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Aug 25 13:14:42 MDT 2008

That's what I thought too at first, but here's what I see:

<select name="start_date" id="select2">
</select>

... So that means that none of my PHP-generated menu items are being
generated.

I even substituted in some silly little PHP

<option value="<?php echo "test"; ?>><?php echo "TEST"; ?></option>

and of course it worked... yes, I know, it was a silly test.