[FX.php List] Strange problem

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Aug 25 12:25:47 MDT 2008

Hi,

What really doesn't help is that I have IE7 here and not 6... so I
have to call the client and have him look on his computer each time I
try something.

He's seeing the 2 SELECT tags, but no OPTION tags, which means that my
PHP isn't looping and adding the tags.

The same form uses other pulldowns that are PHP-generated, and they're
working fine...

So that indicates to me that my math isn't working somehow...

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker