[FX.php List] Last N Records

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Mon Aug 25 09:59:04 MDT 2008

ggt,

Perhaps I'm missing something obvious, or my question is unclear.

If I have 100,000 records, I obviously don't want to FindAll and then
just use the last 100 records.

If I find less than ALL, then I need to tell FMP which ones....right?

There isn't a command FindLast (100).

Other than issuing two queries, one to determine the number of total
records and one to skip all but the last 100 records from the number
found in the first query, I dodn't have an answer.

Perhaps the two query method is the best?