[FX.php List] [OFF] Getting visitor's IP

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Fri Aug 22 10:01:03 MDT 2008

Kevin,

Are you sure that it is OS X Server making the change?  I admit that
I never spent the time trying to nail down the source, but I assumed
that it was the PHP version or web server.  I have always used OS X
Server 10.4, yet have had to fiddle with the setting just the same.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Schwartz
Exit 445 Group