[FX.php List] FM checks out during FMS backup

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Thu Aug 21 10:31:08 MDT 2008

I agree, it shouldn't be "normal", but it occurs every time for this
application.  And we're not asking for a lot of data.  I have the
impression from our experience that FMS Web Publishing  is totally
unavailable during the backup, not just slow.  Perhaps I should try
some scaled tests and see if FMS Web Publishg will respond to *any*
request during the backup.