[FX.php List] FM checks out during FMS backup

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Thu Aug 21 10:00:46 MDT 2008

Jonathan,

Not sure about normal, but that's the way it is here. We generally don't have a failure of a web page to load, but it is extremely slow. I've got a warning message that's added to the page  that shows during the expected backup periods.

I'm pretty sure if anyone changes data (not just views data), the backup time is lengthened, not that that's relevant, just a side effect of the new process used in 9.

If the page you are trying to load returns a lot of data, then timeout could certainly occur.

-Troy