[FX.php List] Anyone using JQuery with FileMaker on this list?

Leo R. Lundgren leo at finalresort.org
Fri Aug 15 13:51:28 MDT 2008

H*ll yes, I love jQuery :)

I've used it in a few projects, of which one is Filemaker-connected
(using FPA). I'll be using it in another one soon.

Anyhow, I don't really see how Filemaker or not matters; jQuery and
Filemaker are totally seperate parts of any solution, though of
course they play with the same data such as the DOM or perhaps data
you send using AJAX (but that too is not directly related, for
example if you fetch data using jQuery it can come from anywhere,
Filemaker or not).

If it's something real quick I might be able to help you out,
dunno :O Mail me.