[FX.php List] Anyone using JQuery with FileMaker on this list?

Bob Patin/Longterm Solutions bob at patin.com
Fri Aug 15 13:23:49 MDT 2008

Is anyone on this list using JQuery? If so, are you using FX.php or
the API?

I'm trying to find some help with JQuery, have contacted someone, but
am waiting to hear back and need help immediately. I'm more than
willing to pay for assistance, just need to get going on this project
and I'm getting anxious, as is my client.

Let me know back-channel if you're interested in giving me some
assistance; thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954