[FX.php List] Is there an FMTableNames()?

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Sun Aug 3 17:39:04 MDT 2008

Building a data separation system where I need to keep track of
fields,  layouts, tables and files to administer.

Its ok. Table names are pretty static. I can hard code that onto the
layout with an FMP Calc field, and just read it along with the other
fields. Funny, I didn't find a calf for current table name either,

Jonathan Schwartz
Exit 445 Group
415-370-5011
jonathan at exit445.com
Note: I am sending this message from my mobile device. Please excuse
brevity or errors.