[FX.php List] Problem with web app

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Apr 30 15:08:56 MDT 2008

On Apr 30, 2008, at 4:04 PM, Steve Winter wrote:

> Random ideas;
>  Are you certain they have SSL on port 443...?

No, but their other web app's server_data file uses 443 as the port,
and it works.

>  Is there a firewall issue...??

Thought of that, but when I moved the TEST.php file that I've created
into the *working* web app's folder, and hard-coded all the necessary
variables (username, etc.), it still failed.

>  Are other databases on the same serer accessible via https...?? via
> http...??

The other web app's using https; I can get to both the working and the
non-working databases remotely from my office.

>  Can you perform a direct query of the XML interface...?

Wouldn't know how! :)

Thanks for the ideas... I'm totally at a loss to figure this one out,
just glad that I didn't write it and don't host it... :)

BP