[FX.php List] Problem with web app

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Apr 30 14:49:17 MDT 2008

This is so odd...

OK, I changed to the other string, using this:

$find = new FX($serverIP,$webCompanionPort, $dataType, $scheme);
$find->setDBData($dbname,'web');
$find->SetDBPassword($webPW,$webUN);
$findResult=$find->FMFindAll();

with this in server_data:

$serverIP = "1.2.3.4.5";
$webCompanionPort = "443";
$scheme = 'https';
$dataType = 'FMPro7';
$dbname = 'xxxxx.fp7';

$webUN = 'xxxxx';
$webPW = 'xxxxx';

and it still shows the same frustrating errors...

$dataType defaults to FMPro7, doesn't it? I've never used it; doesn't
$scheme also default to "http?"

I haven't ever specified those in any of the web apps I've written...

In this case, I *guess* they're really using SSL, since the working
app uses it (same IP, same servers)... but even when I use the exact
same server_data file, changing only the database name, it still fails.

I double-checked to make sure that XML is set in the database, and it
is...

Frustrating...