[FX.php List] Problem with web app

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Apr 30 14:28:20 MDT 2008

This looks like a problem connecting; they said the problem started
when they switched to their SSL cert. However, and this is what is so
strange, the other web app, which uses a different database but the
same servers, works fine. I looked at their config, and made sure
there were no differences in login info, but no go. It's clear, since
I never get an errorCode value, that the query isn't being processed
at all.

BP