[FX.php List] Converting PHP / MySql to PHP / FX / FM

CSInfo CSinfo at comcast.net
Wed Apr 23 14:50:10 MDT 2008

I am converting a PHP/ MYSql web site to one that uses data from FileMaker
Server 9. Initially I was planning on using PHP / FX / XML but I just
thought that I could use the existing MYSQL quire statements (with mods) to
get data via ODBC. Would the connection and statements be close enough to
use? I find myself looking at hours and hours of cutting and pasting
converting these pages to FX. Any thoughts?
One thing I just remembered is my client will have to upgrade to FMS Advance
to do ODBC, bummer...

Thanks,
John Funk
Critical Solution