[FX.php List] summation field not being red

Andrew Denman adenman at tmea.org
Wed Apr 16 13:43:44 MDT 2008

"Are there any global fields being to initialize the relationship ? yes;
they make the difference between the different relations"

I think this is the issue here since globals are set on a per-connection
basis.  When the WPE connects, these global fields are probably empty so the
relationships are not connecting.  How do the global fields get set when you
are in FileMaker?

Look in the FX.php docs for the SetFMGlobal("FieldName", "Value") function
on how to set a global field during a FX.php connection.

Andrew Denman