[FX.php List] posting an email address

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Apr 16 08:42:54 MDT 2008

Why would they need to write a password? I don't understand...

If someone forgets their login, they enter their email address, from
which the routine extracts their login info and emails it to them. If
they changed email addresses without first changing this login
information, then they have to contact the site owner.

I'm not a believer in forcing users to use passwords that I generate,
as opposed to ones they choose themselves...

bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting