[FX.php List] posting an email address

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 09:44:39 MDT 2008

Well, if this piece of user data is keyed in wrong, the account will
never become activated, and therefore it can be simply validated, only
users that logged in with data sent to the actual email will be
considered valid, as those users have proved that they received the
data.

And please do use unique for that field in combination with
strtrolower() when inserting, then FileMaker will sort that for you...
FMNew(); will return an error stating the value is not unique when
inserting the data.

ggt