[FX.php List] summation field not being red

Andrew Denman adenman at tmea.org
Tue Apr 15 09:29:53 MDT 2008

On possible solution: If the related tables are in different files and you
are on FileMaker Server 7 (and possibly 8 and 9, but I'm not sure since I
fixed my databases before moving to 8), the related files must be related
like this: 'file:RelatedFile'.  When using the 'fmnet:/' way, calculations
on related files would work in FileMaker but not through CWP.

Andrew Denman