[FX.php List] posting an email address

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Apr 14 16:17:41 MDT 2008

Andrew,

I suppose that's true, but it's never been a problem for me, since no
one ever enters their email address as "adenmanxtmea.org".
What my code does is keep the @ sign from becoming a wildcard, and for
that it works fine. I can't imagine ever needing to enclose the whole
thing in double quotes...

But that's just me... :)

BP