[FX.php List] posting an email address

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Apr 14 13:24:00 MDT 2008

Roger,

Assuming you have this:

$email = "you at domain.com";

Use this, and the query will succeed and do an exact search:

$query->AddDBParam('email','=='.$email);

Best,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting