[FX.php List] [OFF] API Equivalent for Grabbing RECID

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Apr 3 11:11:44 MDT 2008

I'm really happy to say that it's without! :)

That's not the norm though; this is a good one... :)

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting