[FX.php List] [OFF] API Equivalent for Grabbing RECID

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Thu Apr 3 08:42:11 MDT 2008

On the condition that they are the client, and they say 'I want you to build
me a web interface which uses the PHP API built in to FileMaker'.

Even if you tell them there are good reasons why they should use FX, still
some clients will say, use the API... in my experience this is usually
because they have limited knowledge, but see the API as an 'official' part
of FMP, where as FX is an add-on, which they see as unnecessary...

My 2p worth ;-)

Cheers
Steve