[FX.php List] [OFF] API Equivalent for Grabbing RECID

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Apr 2 19:22:22 MDT 2008

> Perfect! This is what I needed. Thanks

My pleasure...

> BTW...I'm not liking the API at all, versus fx.php.
>
> Perhaps I just need more time....

I'm not sure I like it either, but it's easy enough to work with. I've
only written a few projects in the API though, versus dozens in FX, so
it's partly that I'm so used to FX and like it...

There are times when we'll need to know it though, at least in my
case; I've had clients who wanted their apps written with it, for
different reasons...

BP