[FX.php List] special characters and fm

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Wed Sep 26 01:29:27 MDT 2007

Wes,

The php function is utf8_encode(), though I'm not sure I understand how your
system is working...

Another web service receives data from the user, which it saves into an XML
file, and then your solution parses that XML file into FMP...? if that's
correct, then the utf8_encode isn't going to help you, since it's the web
service that creates the XML file that needs to be utf8 encoding that
file... make sense...?? or am I completely lost...??

Cheers
Steve