[FX.php List] JavaScript, AJAX, jQuery assistance?

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 25 18:03:18 MDT 2007

Hey Nick

This sounds so good.... but I'm blanking out here.

What would the script block look like?  I tried:

<script type='text/javascript'>
	JT_init();
</script>

after the </div> on ajaxpage.html

I also tried making ajaxpage.html a full html page and putting an
onload call to JT_init(); in the body element.

(And... I don't know how to run something in firebug that's not in
the original page :-P  )

Thanks,
-Joel