[FX.php List] JavaScript, AJAX, jQuery assistance?

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 25 14:48:36 MDT 2007

Hmm is right!

Another weird thing: I used Firefox's Web Developer to View Generated
Source after loading the AJAX div.  I copied the generated source and
pasted it into a new page, and the tooltip *does* work in the
(yellow) div -- until I refresh the div with the AJAX call, and then
it behaves as originally -- not working.

<sigh>

-Joel

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org