[FX.php List] Boolean-type searches

Carl Anderson Carl.Anderson at asu.edu
Tue Sep 25 13:59:59 MDT 2007

Thanks, Chris/Dan/Derrick/Dale (and Alex for pointing out a search--I found
the archives, but couldn't search therein very effectively).

I don't really have the ability to do a script or add additional
fields--essentially we're running college course databases, all modeled
after a "template" as it were, but there are too many to modify at this
point, especially late in the semester.

I suspect I'll go with some sort of PHP solution (like options 2 or 3), to
take the load off of FileMaker...it's just a pity that something basic (to
me) isn't built in to FileMaker as it stands.

I'll see what all I can come up with.  Thanks again.

--
Carl Anderson
Technical Support Analyst