[FX.php List] Boolean-type searches

DC dan.cynosure at dbmscan.com
Tue Sep 25 12:50:55 MDT 2007

is there a FAQ? this should be question #1. also, is there a list
archive? ah yes, there it is:

oh shit. it's not searchable.

well....

there is no simple way to do this. choose your poison.

1. write a script in FMP and run the script from FX.php. the result set
after the script runs should be your set.

2. return one set of results from a wider search and cull the results in
a foreach loop in PHP.

3. return two sets of results and merge/cull them in PHP.

4. do a combination.

hey guys, did i forget anything?

dan

Carl Anderson had written: