[FX.php List] Displaying container images

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Thu Sep 20 14:30:03 MDT 2007

Ah, now wouldn't it be nice if we could always do things the way that
WE wanted instead of submitting to customer whims?  Bob, I feel for
you, so much frustration to make something work, when you'd rather do
it another way.  I've been there.  I'm glad the fix was a simple one.

--Chris Hansen
   FileMaker 8 Certified Developer
   FileMaker 7 Certified Developer
   Creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org