[FX.php List] Displaying container images

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Thu Sep 20 13:27:28 MDT 2007

Bob,

image_proxy.php does use server_data.php for some of it's
information.  If you'd like to contact me back channel, I can try and
help you troubleshoot if you'd like.  Best,

--Chris Hansen
   FileMaker 8 Certified Developer
   FileMaker 7 Certified Developer
   Creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org