[FX.php List] Displaying container images

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Sep 20 13:18:56 MDT 2007

Thanks; I had tried that, but got nothing back.

I looked at the code in image_proxy.php to make sure that I'm not
missing a required file in the FX folder (I generally remove some
that I don't use when I'm doing client sites--why, I don't know).
Could that be the root of my problem? I'm re-downloading your
original FX folder now, on the off-chance.

I'm getting the record that I'm querying for, just not the image...

BP