[FX.php List] special characters and fm

Alicia M. Cosenza aliciamc at dso.ufl.edu
Thu Sep 13 11:21:07 MDT 2007

Thanks everyone for your help and suggestions.  I am using Dreamweaver
for an editor.  I changed the settings and resaved my documents but it
still isn't cooperating.

I put it through a couple sites that check headers (found here:
http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-headers-charset ) and
they all spit the content-type at me as: Content-Type:text/html.

This is the page:
http://www.dso.ufl.edu/nsp/parents/familyweekend/booth/
If you view the source you can of course see the header.

The form submits ok when I do not use any pasted characters but just
in case:

//make new record for entry
$addMember = new FX(xip, xport);
$addMember->SetDBData('xDB', 'xLayout');
$addMember->SetDBPassword('xx', 'xx');

//add info
$addMember->AddDBParam('Sponsor', $sponsor);
$addMember->AddDBParam('Contact Name', $cname);
$addMember->AddDBParam('Contact Email', $cemail);
$addMember->AddDBParam('Contact Phone', $cphone);
$addMember->AddDBParam('Booth Title', $title);
$addMember->AddDBParam('Booth Description', $desc);
$addMember->AddDBParam('Special Needs', $special);

//add result
$addResult = $addMember->FMNew();

Really nothing fancy :).  I will continue trying to figure this out.

Thanks again,

Alicia Cosenza