[FX.php List] dates again

Roger Price rp272 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Sep 13 11:15:49 MDT 2007

Jon

Thank you for the suggestion but I think I understand how to format dates
for display using PHP. However I am not sure what format I should use to
input dates into an FMP field using FX.PHP. If I post as dd/mm/yyyy will it
be saved as this (as it would if I entered it directly into FMP) or
transposed into mm/dd/yyyy?

Roger