[FX.php List] Leopard, FMP 9, and FMP 8.5

Head Honcho headhoncho at customikesolutions.com
Fri Oct 26 21:59:11 MDT 2007

G'day all,

On 27/10/2007, at 11:58 AM, Bob Patin wrote:

> G'day Michael!
>
> Hope you're doing well...

I am.

> I'm going to try Leopard tomorrow... I have a new MacBook Pro that
> is just drooling over Leopard... so if it doesn't behave I can
> always go to my PowerBook...
>
> But my servers won't get Leopard for months at least.
>
> I wonder... when FMI said they wouldn't update previous software
> for Leopard, I assume that also means they won't patch FMSA 8.0v4.
> Pity...

I assume so too... although there's no reason not to run 8.0v4 on a
tiger server, while having leopard server do it's stuff on another
server.  I presume there's no reason that the php side of things
(either fx or php) won't play nice if its being processed by leopard,
but talking to tiger for the fmp stuff.

Regards

Michael Ward
--