[FX.php List] Leopard, FMP 9, and FMP 8.5

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Oct 26 11:01:13 MDT 2007

 From reading FMI's latest posting about the known issues between
Leopard and FMP 9, it sounds like one of the issues is IWP, and
another has to do with setting the language in Leopard.

 From this, I'm wondering if FMP 9 would run in Leopard; I'm itching
to see the new OS, but hesitate to put it on my laptop for fear of
being dead in the water.

Is there anyone on this list who's done any beta-testing of Leopard
and who could now comment on this? I wouldn't dare go to Leopard on
my FM servers but am wondering how bad it would be if I were to put
Leopard on my laptop, where I do the bulk of my programming.

Along these lines, I'm also wondering about FMP 8.5, which I
occasionally run.

FWIW, I've always been an Apple early-adopter; I was one of those
guys in line at the Apple Store at 8AM, and must say that I haven't
regretted it one minute... :)

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954